Important! La Sportiva fits smaller than other brands we sell, so we recommend going up at least half a size from your normal US size (or a full size up if you prefer to have more toe space.
Technical Mountain Running® footwear in GORE-TEX® with integrated gaiter and BOA® Fit System closure, designed for off-road training and winter competitions, and perfectly suited to the female foot shape.
Cyklon Cross GTX® is the technical Mountain Running® shoe with integrated water-repellent gaiter and BOA® Fit System lacing. Designed for off-road training and competitions in the winter months and suitable for use with snowshoes. The GORE-TEX® membrane is waterproof and breathable, working in synergy with the water-repellent gaiter to prevent mud and snow getting in. The overall fit comfort is achieved through the “Easy-in” system that makes it quick and easy to put the shoes on. The BOA® Fit System offers greater precision and speed when adjusting the fit of the shoe. The sole is made from FriXion® White, a mix that offers excellent grip and is designed to be used with AT Grip spikes to enhance grip on snowy and icy terrain. A must-have for anyone who loves to run and compete, even in the winter months. Cyklon Cross GTX®: for winter.
- Gaiter: two-way stretch water-repellent anti-drag scuff-resistant single mesh + water-repellent lateral YKK® zip with coating
- Upper: 3D scuff-resistant, anti-drag mesh + Microfibre all-round band with scuff-resistant coating + TPU toe cap
- Lining: Gore® Flex Construction
- Footbed:Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running4 mm Ergonomic
- Midsole:EVA-injected shock-absorbing and bio-density with stabiliser insert
- Sole:optimum grip FriXion® White suitable for use with AT Grip spikes
- Water-repellent gaiter in two-way stretch mesh
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with Flex Construction
- Quick, precise fastening system - BOA® Fit System
- “Easy-in” opening to make fitting the shoe quick and easy.
- Reflectors on gaiter and tape for use in the dark
- Sole in FriXion White, offering excellent grip and designed to be used with AT Grip spikes to enhance grip on snowy and icy terrain.