Grippy. Cushioned. Trailblazer.
A workhorse for sloppy, wet conditions, the Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX is built with the same GORE-TEX membrane as its lower profile counterpart, along with a soft heel tab to accommodate the Achilles and flexible collar for extra ankle support. Grounded in Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for enhanced grip on loose soil, this trail icon employs a foot-cradling heel bolster, rubber toe cap, and gusseted tongue to keep trail debris at bay.
- Trail Running
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction
- 44% recycled polyester Double-layer jacquard engineered mesh
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with 71% recycled polyester face fabric
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Rubber toe cap
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug
- Bolstered heel collar construction
- Late stage MetaRocker™
- Molded EVA sockliner
- 5mm lugs
- Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester (excluding aglet)
The same waterproof versatility of the Speedgoat 5 GTX, just reinforced with a supportive heel collar.
Why you’ll love it
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction: Provides a comfortable fit and mitigates trail debris
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile: Delivers earth-conscious moisture management
- Rubber toe cap: Provides enhanced protection
- Compression molded EVA midsole: Engineered for lightweight cushioning
- Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug: Designed to maximize traction on challenging terrain
- Recycled Materials
- Trail Traction
TECH SPECS: The Details
|Neutral: The Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
|Balanced: The Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.