Street-approved. Trail tested.
Built at the intersection of road and trail, the new Challenger 7 has been completely reimagined from the ground up. Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, we’ve increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added proprietary rubber to the bottom unit, along with a reimagined outsole design for the best all-terrain ride yet. Inspired by gravel tires, we’ve cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter designed for improved traction on uneven terrain.
- Trail Running
- All Terrain Running
- Extended heel pull
- Engineered mesh
- Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester (excluding aglet)
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- 4mm lugs
Lighter than the last iteration, the 7 offers increased stack height, plus new materials across the upper, midsole, and outsole.
Why you’ll love it
- Extended heel pull: Designed for easy entry
- Engineered mesh: Delivers breathable comfort
- Coompression-molded EVA foam midsole: Provides a plush feel
- Durabrasion rubber outsole: Adapts to any terrain
- 4mm lugs: Provides ultimate traction
- Recycled Materials
- All Terrain
TECH SPECS: The Details
|Heel-To-Toe Drop||5.00 mm|
|Stability||Neutral: The Challenger 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.|
|Cushion||Balanced: The Challenger 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.|