The ultra-cushioned game-changer.
One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Everyday Run
- Engineered mesh construction
- Partially gusseted tongue
- 40% Recycled polyester eyestay lining
- Heel pull tab
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Upper mesh with 50% recycled polyester
- 87% Recycled polyester strobel board
- 100% recycled polyester sockliner top cloth
Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
TECH SPECS: The Details
|Heel-To-Toe Drop||4.00 mm|
|Stability||Neutral: The Bondi 8 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.|
|Cushion||Plush: The Bondi 8 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.|