The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Everyday Run
- Engineered mesh construction
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
TECH SPECS / The Details
The Bondi 8 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi 8 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Why you'll love it
- ENGINEERED MESH CONSTRUCTION - Delivers breathable comfort
- MEMORY FOAM COLLAR - Cradles ankle in plush comfort
- ULTRALIGHT RESILIENT FOAM - Delivers the perfect blend of soft and bouncy
- REAR CRASH PAD - Provides a balanced ride from heel-strike to forefoot transition
- ZONAL RUBBER PLACEMENT - For extra weight savings
- Recycled Materials