FOR TRAINING AND TRAILBLAZING
Designed for performance over all types of terrain, the APEX 2 Pro GPS Outdoor Watches are built with revolutionary technologies for your most ambitious goals.
With an even more durable exterior, redesigned GPS antenna for stronger performance, enhanced navigation experience, next-generation optical heart rate sensor, and longer GPS battery life, the APEX 2 Pro watches are the most powerful wrist-worn tools to guide your training and track your movements across the wilderness. Get ready to train smarter and go longer.
PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF EXPLORATION
The ultimate outdoor sports watch balances durability and functionality, which is why we've carefully engineered every single detail with performance in mind.
With the APEX 2 Pro, you'll have a watch that lasts just as long as you. And more.
Designed for Durability
A sapphire glass screen and grade 5 titanium alloy bezel protect the electronic components inside the APEX 2 Pro. While the sapphire glass stays virtually scratch-free, a new PVD coating offers 2x scratch resistance on the bezel compared to its predecessor.
Any climate, anywhere. The APEX 2 works in on-wrist operating temperatures ranging from -20℃ to 50℃, so you can test the limits of exploration.
Rain, snow, puddles, mud, you name it. The APEX 2 stays dry in any condition. Built with 5 ATM water resistance, this watch also withstands pressures up to a depth of 50m.
Our simple button design features a large digital dial, so you can easily change settings on your watch using a few simple clicks - even with gloves.
Even Better Battery Life
Thanks to the low power consumption from the latest satellite signal system design, we get longer GPS battery life compared to the original APEX. The APEX 2 Pro provides 75 hours of full GPS battery life. Plus, it takes less than 2 hours for the watch to go from zero to full charge.
NAVIGATE THE OUTDOORS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
The APEX 2 doubles as a watch ready for your backyard trail adventures or scaling glaciated mountains. You'll be equipped with top-notch navigation features, so you know exactly where you are in the wilderness and how to get back to your original destination.
Next Level GPS Accuracy
Together with the 50% higher performance antenna and All-Satellite GNSS chipset, the APEX 2 receives signals from all five major satellite systems for the most precise data. The APEX 2 Pro features the latest dual-frequency technology to track you through the most challenging locations.
Never Get Lost Again
Our highly intuitive navigation system gives you the tools you need when exploring the outdoors. With free global offline Landscape and Topographical maps, you can access critical navigation information in the most remote locations. The digital dial on the APEX 2 Pro makes it easy to zoom in and out of your map, while the touchscreen allows you to drag the map with your finger.
- Elevation Profile. Get to know your course elevation changes before or during the activity.
- Sun Movements. Stay one step ahead of the sun. Move quickly before it gets dark, or beat the early sunrise.
- Distance to Destination. Get additional motivation by knowing your distance to the next checkpoint or final destination.
- Deviate Alert. Receive alerts when you are off-route with distance and heading info to get back on track.
- Exact GPS coordinates. Access your current GPS location, air pressure and estimated elevation.
- Checkpoint. Mark important locations such as water sources, aid stations, or gear stash points for future navigation.
Our Most Accurate Heart Rate Sensor To Date
The more accurate your heart rate data, the better training insights you'll have. Our brand new wrist optical heart rate sensor features a 5-LED system with 4 photodetectors in a customized layout, protected by a smooth, scratch- resistant cover. With advanced signal noise removal algorithms, your APEX 2 Pro deliver a new level of heart rate accuracy. Whether you're moving fast through the canyons, or catching sleep in a tent for recovery, the new APEX 2 watches record your performance without missing a beat...literally.
Track Your Recovery
Proper recovery allows you to train harder. Monitor your sleep quality with the APEX 2 Pro, which track deep, light, and REM sleep - all crucial stages of your sleep cycle. When you wake up, take a quick heart rate variability (HRV) measurement to determine how prepared your body is to take on the stressors of the day. If you're training at altitude, turn on Altitude Mode or manually check your blood oxygen level (SpO2) to monitor your body's adaptation.
- Next-generation accurate heart rate sensor
- Connect with all five major satellite systems
- Dual frequency GNSS support
- 30 days of regular use/75 hours of full GPS
- 1.3" sapphire screen and titanium bezel
- Wide range of activity modes and third-party integrations
- Free global offline maps for on-wrist navigation
- Full training plan and workout support
- Dimensions: 46.1 x 46.5 x 14mm
- Weight (with silicone band): 66g
- Weight (with nylon band): 53g
- Watch band width: 22mm
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Working Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- COROS APEX 2 Pro × 1
- Charging Cable × 1
- Nylon Watch Band × 1