a highly waterproof, highly breathable, ridiculously lightweight running jacket.
inclement weather is a moving target. rain? sleet? wind? we designed this first edition incredibly lightweight FLRJacket as the ultimate barrier against excuses to not go out the door.
featuring a 10 denier (holy light weight!), stretch, bluesign® and OekoTex certified, recycled nylon 3-ply, 20,000/30,000 waterproof/breathable, shell fabric that’s incredibly durable. our quick adjust ©-Fit™ hood stays put on windy wet runs. the FLR is fully taped with 9mm tape for the lightest weight construction and added packability and mobility.
breathability in a running jacket is paramount. a huge, always on, COOLmatic.EXP™ equipped back vent dumps heat and regulates temperature. a quick snap at the chest keeps the jacket in place even with the zipper down for extra venting on the go. inner fuel/glove/etc compartment pockets to stow items for quick access, and we made the whole jacket packable into its chest pocket for when the sun comes out.
- COOLmatic EXP
features | technology
- machine washable
- wicking | temp control
- million miles guarantee
- waterproof 3PLY
- Global Recycled Standard
- 10 denier bluesign® and OekoTex certified, recycled nylon 3-ply fabric.
- 20,000/30,000 waterproof/breathable.
- ©-Fit™ hood adjutsment stays put on windy wet runs.
- fully taped.
- COOLmatic.EXP™ fabric at back vent dumps heat and regulates temperature.
- quick snap at the chest keeps the jacket in place even with the zipper down.
- inner fuel/glove/etc compartment pockets and stowable pocket.
- machine washable.
- reflective detailing for night run visibility.
- ciele athletics™ million miles guarantee.
- weight 202 grams.
- designed for people who run.