To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint or ground cloth. The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles, and stakes.
Compatible with Fly Creek HV UL1 tents featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
Fast Fly setup available
- Packed Size: 3 x 15 x 23cm
- Footprint Weight: 198g
Nylon ripstop 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
Tent and Footprint Cleaning and Care Instructions:
Always make sure your tent is dry and free of debris before storing. Fold and roll your tent a different way each time to avoid permanent creases. Store in a cool, dry place. Never leave your tent in hot temperatures (such as a car trunk or attic space) for long periods of time, as it will damage the material coatings. Storing your tent damp can result in mildew growth, which may cause your tent to smell, leak, or delaminate. Mildew damage is not covered under warranty.
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your gear in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse gear thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your gear is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
*Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.
Big Agnes tents are seam sealed as part of our manufacturing process! This seam tape alone is durable enough to prevent water leakage. Any seams that have been taped do not need to be seam sealed with a liquid sealer unless you want extra protection. Make sure the seam-sealer is completely dry before re-packing your tent. Damage caused by misapplication may void warranty.
Keeping your zippers clean will help keep the coils and sliders from wearing out. If filled with dirt, vacuum or brush zippers before storing tent. We recommend Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant.