Lightweight, compact, warm-weather air chamber sleeping pad
A light and compact warm-weather pad with a smooth and stable sleeping surface of vertical baffles, made using sustainably-sourced materials. All the comfort that comes with a Big Agnes air chamber sleeping pad, at an incredible value!
- R-Value: 1.5, warm weather pad for Summer adventuring
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Proprietary minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology for insulation without weight
- Recycled lightweight nylon ripstop for backcountry reliability
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology provides ultimate weld strength and durability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- High-volume dual valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro adjustments
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed-cell foam pad
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches
|20 x 72"||539g / 19oz||10 x 18cm / 4" x 7"||9cm / 3.5"|
|25 x 72"||
680g / 24oz
10 x 22cm / 4" x 8.5"
9cm / 3.5"
|25 x 78"||
737g / 26oz
11 x 22cm / 4.5" x 8.5"
9cm / 3.5"
- Recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- TPU lamination