Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Comes in a reusable water resistant pouch
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commando V2 men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free running experience. Both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee! Women's version coming soon...
Note that we have recently standardised our sizing so please double check your waist size against the dropdown menu above. Runners looking for a "racing fit" (tighter waist and less bounce) should consider going half a size smaller.
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of Sherpa Short sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.