When you need the absolute lightest weight waterproof jacket possible, reach for the women's LIGHTNING RACE WATERPROOF JACKET. Designed to fit the requirements for ultra races, this minimalist shell is free of pockets or added bulk, but has a hood and taped seams for full protection.
AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K
- Skin fit hood - A hood that fits close to the head, ideal for high-output activities when you don't wear a helmet.
- Active fit - On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Elasticated hem - Elastic hem helps prevent cold air or snow from getting inside the garment.
- Reflective details - Inserts with reflective properties for nighttime visibility.
- Articulated sleeves - Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Partly elasticated cuffs - Minimalist hem construction to fit close to wrist.
- Water-resistant coating - Resists some, but not total, water penetration.
- DWR treatment - Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Double Rinse
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Powder Detergent Or Fabric Softener