Looking for a small pack that holds 1L/35oz of fluids, the ability to carry a plus sized phone, backup front pocket for a soft flask or other gear, and shoulder pockets for food and essentials? This is the pack! Its tiny size is wide ranging in fit, and high performing for tackling everything from a lunch time run, marathon, triathlon, endurance ride, and more.
What's different with version 3.0 over 2.0? 3.0 has:
- Solid, non stretchy, nylon straps on the front chest adjustments for a cinch tight and no slip fit.
- We've added a structurally tough elastic in the back of the side webbing for just a bit of stretch to conform with chest breathing while still maintaining stability.
- Trekking pole anchor points are in the front of the pack, as well as the back.
- Added hang loop for hanging the pack up.
- Change to elastic strap retainers on the side from rigid plastic.
The key to fit, cinch the sides first, not the front, until you feel the pack anchor on your shoulders. Then adjust the front harness as needed so you can breathe during movement.
During any sport the Gear Vest is extremely stable to torsional, up and down, and fast movements. It tracks with your body and is very comfortable to wear. Storage up front is designed around 500ml or 600ml soft flasks.
- Weight without bladder: 8.9oz
- Bladder size: 1L (35oz) included
- Sport focus: Trail and ultra-running, Marathon, Mountain Biking, Triathlon, Hiking, SUP, Hiking, Skiing
- Made: Vietnam
- Fits soft flask in 500ml and 600ml in the front chest pockets.
- Optional Trekking Pole Hardware-Link