Whether it’s trails, rivers or slopes, nutrition is just a bite away. The collapsible, lightweight SoftFlask 250 is easy to fill and even easier to consume with our patented soft silicone bite valve. It can be integrated into a variety of packs, vests, belts, even PFDs. And since it holds 8.5 fl oz of your favorite nutrition concoction, you can go the distance without running out.
- The SF250 flask fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Designed to carry gels, water, electrolytes, or your own nutrition mix
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Flask holds 8 servings of energy gel
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Easy to clean 28mm cap; top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
250 ml / 8.5 fl oz
23 g / 0.8 oz
222 mm / 8.7 in x 71 mm / 2.8 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
HydraPak SoftFlask from HydraPak on Vimeo.