New for 2019, our first insulated flask.
An insulated version of our lightweight UltraFlask 500ml flask, the UltraFlask IT 500ml features our new IsoBound technology. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard flask. The four-layer design provides users with more stability, an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience without sacrificing the simplicity. Preventing heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
- IsoBound Technology keeps water at an ideal temperature 38% longer. The double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration.
- Fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Includes two cap sets: one with a removable bite valve mounted directly to the cap and one with an adjustable drink tube that can be cut to a custom length
- Large 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Ideal for adding ice, can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free