Grippy. Propulsive. Assertive.
Coined after the earth’s tectonic plates, which inspired its parallel carbon fiber plate design, the new Tecton X is poised to unleash a seismic shift in trail running. Built for speed and bolstered by a Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole for traction, the ProFlyX™ midsole merges a light, responsive foam base and ultra-soft foam underfoot. HOKA’s first trail shoe to incorporate propulsive, parallel carbon fiber plates, the Tecton X is finished with single-layer jacquard engineered mesh for ultimate foot-hugging comfort.
- Trail Running
- Engineered jacquard mesh
- Carbon fiber plates
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- PROFLY-X™ construction
- Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase
- Recycled content polyester laces
- Ghillie lacing system
- Protective toe rand
- Molded EVA sockliner
- 4mm lugs
- Zonal rubber placement
|Heel-To-Toe Drop||5.00 mm|
|Spring Measurement||33x23 mm|
The Tecton X features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Tecton X features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
Why you'll love it
- CARBON FIBER PLATES - Parallel carbon fiber plates provide a propulsive stride while allowing for movement on uneven terrain
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP WITH LITEBASE - Sticky rubber technology designed to maximize ground contact and traction on challenging terrain
- JACQUARD ENGINEERED MESH - Provides secure midfoot lockdown
- PROFLY-X™ MIDSOLE - Delivers a snappy ride with cushioned landings and responsive toe-offs
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP - Designed for protection from rocks and trail debris
- Recycled Materials
- Trail Traction
- Carbon Fiber Plate