Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- RN 88276
The Mach 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Mach 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- SPRING MEASUREMENT: 35x22mm
- VOLUME: 507.00cm3
- WEIGHT: 7.10oz
- HEEL TO TOE DROP: 5.00mm