Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- RN 88276
The Carbon X 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't. Neutral
The Carbon X 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off. Responsive.
- SPRING MEASUREMENT: 41x36mm
- VOLUME: 728.00cm3
- CARBON WEIGHT: 8.40oz
- HEEL TO TOE DROP: 5.00mm