Cookset for solid fuel | Pot made of aluminum
When weight is important, this cookset is the right choice. Weighing around 200g only, made of hard, anodized aluminum, this cookset can easily be fired using Esbit solid fuel tablets.
- Made of extremely light, hard anodized aluminum
- Pot without non-stick-coating
- Compact cookset with a very small pack size
- Ideal for short trips for cooking water (e.g. for beverages or convenience food) and for heating up dishes and beverages
- The pot has a capacity indicator in ml and oz
- With folding handles
- With convenient meshbag
- Including lid and stand
- NEW: Practical hanger for lid
The pot holds about 585 ml. Supplied with both lid and stand, which can be stored in the pot to save space. The pot has a capacity indicator in litre and oz, the stainless steel handles can be folded to save space. Comes with a convenient meshbag.
Size packed: ~ B 111 x H 86 mm
Weight: ~ 223 g
Volume: ~ 585 ml
Our historic solid fuel cookset with stand and pot inspired us to create this set. We felt that the time was ripe for a new cookset for solid fuel, which also had to include a pot, of course. And the format of the pot needed to be ideal for using Esbit solid fuel tablets. Perfect for boiling water, for bringing water to the boil for drinks or ready meals and for heating up meals and drinks. We also attached considerable importance to small pack dimensions in developing this cookset. That’s why even the stand, for example, can be stored in the pot.