For athletes aiming for their new personal best, COROS PACE 2 will be the perfect training partner for the long haul.
So Light It Could Fly
At just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need, with the COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
A Force to be Reckoned With
COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
Packs a Punch
Thanks to the efficiency of COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need a little extra life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch has low battery remaining.
Every Second Counts
We know that every second counts when you are racing for a new Personal Best, so COROS helps you spend less time struggling to get the important information you need. With a new design, featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2 creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
Endurance on Your Wrist
COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
- The lightest GPS watch of its size on the market – 29g with the new COROS Nylon band
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter waterproof rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen